cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong asset plays in AR/IVR after playing the correct one

moCa_Cleveland
Listener

I'm trying to update the message that is provided after selecting an IVR option. I created a new asset and assigned it to the AR associated with the IVR option. When I call the line and navigate to the prompt, it plays the correct asset, but then also plays the original asset that was previously assigned on the second playthrough (or perhaps a continuation of the first playthrough). 

The original/previous asset was assigned by a different admin user - is this why I may not see it associated with this AR? Is it a bug that the AR is cycling through multiple assets?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

enielsen
Participant

So the Auto receptionist has a greeting message and the IVR then has an initial audio prompt setting - are you sure you changed the correct one?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

enielsen
Participant

So the Auto receptionist has a greeting message and the IVR then has an initial audio prompt setting - are you sure you changed the correct one?

moCa_Cleveland
Listener

Thank you, appreciate the response! I confirmed what you suspected based on this behavior -

The current setting is: If caller enters no action after the prompt played 3 time(s):
Disconnect the call

The behavior before diconnection occurs is 

Asset A, Asset B (no pause between)

(pause)

Asset B

(pause)

Asset B

Disconnect

I found where to edit the IVR Audio Prompt (and not the AR Greeting Message) and now all works as it should.