cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom App is silent when iPhone is locked

SParrella
Listener

Hi all - we have the Zoom mobile app installed on an iPhone. When the iPhone is locked, either by the user locking it or by the iPhone timing out to the lock screen, incoming calls to the Zoom app are silent. Personal calls to the iPhone still ring when it's locked, just not Zoom. It shows a missed call, but there's no audible alert. If the phone is unlocked, the Zoom call rings. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

please check iphone->settings->notifications->notifications style=>zoom.  allow notifications should be turned on.  please see screen shot.

My settings match those of your screen shot but it still doesn't work when my iPhone is locked

Eliot

hi sparrella,

you need to be signed into zoom phone in order for it to ring.  even if the iphone is locked, zoom calls will ring.

you might double check to see if all the iphone permissions for zoom are enabled.

Getting started with iOS – Zoom Support

thanks  eliot

I'm having a similar issue, when my phone isn't on Wifi and is locked my phone rings but when i answer it says this call can't be connected, this call has been answered.  and disconnects

All settings are as listed above - any idea?