cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Access to Zoom account via another device

RigidZoom
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi - I want to complain about my Zoom experience last week, July 2. I scheduled a meeting but I was having problems getting on my laptop and I have been locked out of my work iPhone. So I logged into my Zoom account via my personal Samsung phone. The problem is that Zoom wanted to send a confirmation email to Lotus Notes which I could not access as I am locked out of my iPhone and I could not get onto my laptop. So I missed an international Zoom meeting scheduled by me as Zoom is not flexible enough to send a confirmation text message to my Samsung phone allowing me access to my Zoom account! This ridgidness by Zoom is enfuriating. I consulted your support personnel and they were unable to grasp what I was trying to do. One help desk person wanted to connect me to Apple but before doing that I had to pay a fee!! This is not what I requested. I requested to access my Zoom account via my Samsung which should've sufficed and/or a text message should've been sent to my Samsung phone guaranteeing my access to my Zoom account. This issue needs to be changed by Zoom so customers have access to their Zoom account from any device they use.

0 REPLIES 0