cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add back deleted user to Zoom Phone

SureshR
Listener

I have two licenses for phone system.  During Initial setup I did not configure it correctly.  So deleted phone numbers including and company phone and the active user.  Now I tried to complete the setup, I am unable to add the user because the message says I used up all licenses and should by additional license to add the user.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Suresh

9 REPLIES 9

HappyZoom
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

I would suggest that you submit a ticket to Zoom Support at  https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new Thanks.

Not much help. I opened the ticket but the response did not address my question at all.  I replied back to them.  I will wait for a day or two and if the issue is not resolved, I will go ahead and cancel the subscription.  Thank you for your suggestion.

prondinelli
Listener

Have you tried deleting the license that was used from the deleted user you have in the trash?

Sorry, I could not find the trash.  I searched all sections under zoom phone.  Where should I look for it.  Thanks for your reply.

enielsen
Participant

When you deleted the user extension, was it just moved to the trash with the license still attached? If so, go into the trash and remove the license/package.

SureshR
Listener

I could not find the trash folder under zoom phone.   Where should I look for.  Thanks for your reply.

enielsen
Participant

Go to User&Rooms in Phone System Management. 

Ensure you are in the Users section, there should be a link on the right side labeled "Trash"

SureshR
Listener

I could not find any link labled "Trash".  When I looked at "Plan", it shows as below.  I guess this is not same as number of licenses.

SureshR_0-1678753214001.png

enielsen
Participant

I'm talking about in the Zoom Web portal, Phone System Management section's User&Rooms. Presumably this is where you deleted the user extension? Or perhaps you deleted the phone number but not the extension?

That screen shot says there is 1 available unlimited package and 1 in use - is that what you expect?

In any case, the 1 package in use will be assigned to an extension in Users&Rooms.