cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search user for Auto Receptionist/IVR Membership

GreenEnvy22
Listener

We switched to Zoom phone a few months ago, a few hundred users.

Our onboarding/offboarding team is looking for a way to find out what auto receptionists/ivr's a user is connected to.

We can see membership for Call Queues in the admin console, but we don't see a way to find out what auto receptionists they are listed in.

This is a problem as when they are deleting an outgoing staff person, if that person is part of a AR/IVR, it just breaks the IVR (there is no warning to our admin, any IVR they are listed in will just now be like "Press 1 for BLANK")

We know we can go through all AR/IVR's one by one looking for someone, but thats not feasible with dozens of ARs.

Our old phone system had a button to show all references to the user, but we can't find an equivalent in Zoom.

Are we missing something or does this just not exist?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi greenenvy22,

i could not find a way to search user ar/ivr membership.  you could contact your account exec or se to discuss.

did you consider using the dial-by-name feature in ivr?

Creating an interactive voice response system - Zoom Support

you may consider sending feedback to zoom to add this feature.

Sending feedback to Zoom - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,

eliot

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Eliot

hi greenenvy22,

i could not find a way to search user ar/ivr membership.  you could contact your account exec or se to discuss.

did you consider using the dial-by-name feature in ivr?

Creating an interactive voice response system - Zoom Support

you may consider sending feedback to zoom to add this feature.

Sending feedback to Zoom - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,

eliot

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @GreenEnvy22 welcome to the community! I wanted to check in on this discussion to see how I or @Eliot could help you find users of AR/IVR more easily. If you have a designated Account Executive or Solution Engineer on your account and this feature is not available, consider sharing your feedback with them to see if they have any workarounds or suggestions.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks,

I've submitted a ticket with Zoom to inquire, and will send feedback if they don't know of a way.