cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing SMS Campaigns tab under Advanced

tfiske
Listener

Hi, I'm following the instructions in "SMS/MMS 10DLC Compliance for Zoom Phone and Zoom Contact Center" (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5016496738445) and don't see this tab under Advanced on our admin page.

Instructions:

tfiske_1-1679496371864.png

Menu:

tfiske_0-1679496291020.png

Am I in the right place? Is there something that needs to be done to enable it? Thanks!

Todd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @tfiske 

If you are an admin ( not the owner of the account ), Please go to User Management -> Roles ->All ->  Admin -> Advanced Features and ensure you have SMS campaigns checked.  This will enable you to see the SMS campaigns.

sachinzoom_0-1679512753060.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

sachinzoom

Hello @tfiske 

If you are an admin ( not the owner of the account ), Please go to User Management -> Roles ->All ->  Admin -> Advanced Features and ensure you have SMS campaigns checked.  This will enable you to see the SMS campaigns.

sachinzoom_0-1679512753060.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

This did not work for me. I am an admin on our account and can't see any of these settings.

Did these steps too, and 'Roles' is not listed under admin.

tfiske
Listener

Thanks @sachinzoom, I don't see the Roles option either. I guess I will have to have my manager help with this tomorrow. He is the account owner, and not available today.

sachinzoom

@tfiske 

Your manager ( account owner ) can also grant you Role Management access for your admin role via same path I mentioned above.  Glad your requirement is addressed.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@jennabeck93 just tagging you in @sachinzoom's reply here. Even though you are an Admin on the Account, the Admin will still have limited access to areas with your role.

The account's owner must grant you role management access; the owner can either change the admin role settings for all users with the role 'Admin' or create a new role and rename it (e.g. Admin Role w/ Role Management) and assign you that role, granting you role management access. I hope this helps!

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 2.22.07 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

tfiske
Listener

Hi @sachinzoom , took me a while to get back to this, but that worked and we got our campaign created. We are a social service and are not going to be using text messages for any sort of campaign, but I guess we have to play somebody else's game anyway! 😃  Thanks for your help!

sachinzoom

Hi @tfiske 

Glad to hear