cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Iphone contacts

benholmes42
Listener

Hi,

Does everybody know if there is a way to import contacts from Iphone to Zoom? I use Zoom Phone via my Mac and it doesn't have my contacts unless i use the app via my Iphone.

I wanted to import my whole Iphone contact list into Zoom but cant seem to figure out how?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Ben,

I also use a Mac and an iPhone. The Zoom desktop app for Mac cannot currently be linked to iCloud contacts. You can however initiate Zoom calls from contacts in your Mac's Contacts app, on emails, and webpages. 

Presently, you can only link Google, MS Exchange and MS Office 365 contacts. Setup is done on your Zoom Profile page at the bottom. They appear in the Zoom desktop app in the Contacts section under Cloud Contacts> My Contacts, but do not appear in the Zoom iOS app. They also do not appear on desk phones in Contacts.

I know, it is rather convoluted. Zoom really needs to address this inconsistency. I hope this helps!

Craig

Craig

FORE-Craig

Ben,

I forgot to mention that you could export your contacts from iCloud or other service provider and then import them into a Google mail account and turn on the option Zoom Profile page. That be opening a can of worms though to maintain two sets of contacts. 

Craig