cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When importing Users into Contact Center, when the Region is set, Country/Region doesn't match.

zoomshoes
Newcomer
Newcomer

What I have experienced is that when I import users into Contact Center, I set the Region to Australia, however the Country/Region remains unchanged as "United States (+1)". This is a problem when importing a large number of users as I have to go back and visit each one and reset the Country/Region to "Australia (+61)". Here are the import headers available to me: Email,First Name,Last Name, Role,Package,Add-ons,Client Integration,Agent Queues,Supervisor Queues,Skills,Region,Voice and Video Engagement Capacity,Maximum Concurrent Messaging Engagements,Messaging Load to Accept Calls,User Access. Is there an undocumented header for Country/Region that I can add to the csv file and set it contents to "Australia (+61)"?

1 REPLY 1

zoomshoes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Something else I have found in regards to importing users into Contact Center, is that one cannot pre-populate in the spreadsheet  the "Default Outbound Queue for Voice Channel", one would think that if is turned on in the queue, the agents would have it turned as well. This is not the case, I have had to go through each individuals profile and set their "Default Outbound Queue for Voice Channel".