cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Call Queue Holiday Schedule

Fazha
Listener

Hello,

I have created a holiday schedule for one of our company sites.  I have also created a few call queues under this site. I have a specific call queue that utilizes a different holiday schedule. I am not able to remove any holidays that were created at the site level. Is there any way do customize the holiday schedule for this call queue? If not, would there be a recommended work-around? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Fazha 

Presently, there isn't a way of removing individual holidays at the the Auto Receptionist, Call Queue or User level. You can only add to them, or customize the call handling at those levels. 

Is this one particular Call Queue and its Users in a different physical locale that the others? If so, it would make sense to add another Site and then tie the Call Queue and Users into that Site.

Alternatively, if the difference in the holidays are not significant, you could remove the individual days that are not the same at the one Site-level and then add them into the Auto Receptionists / Call Queues & Users. I understand that it is not ideal, but it is a possible workaround.

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

FORE-Craig

Hi @Fazha 

Presently, there isn't a way of removing individual holidays at the the Auto Receptionist, Call Queue or User level. You can only add to them, or customize the call handling at those levels. 

Is this one particular Call Queue and its Users in a different physical locale that the others? If so, it would make sense to add another Site and then tie the Call Queue and Users into that Site.

Alternatively, if the difference in the holidays are not significant, you could remove the individual days that are not the same at the one Site-level and then add them into the Auto Receptionists / Call Queues & Users. I understand that it is not ideal, but it is a possible workaround.

I hope that helps!

Craig