cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create users with fake email for phone numbers with vm

dylanhunt
Attendee

How do I manually active an account that I create (inside zoom portal) with a fake email address so I can assign a number a vm to it. 

I need a couple of false accounts to assign numbers to for delegation to others. 

*********** will get a DID and vm, but since no such email or user exists, I can't click on activation email.

what's the solution? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @dylanhunt 

Can you have your Email Admin set up a couple of aliases on your email account? That way the invitations will come to you and you can set them up. It's a good way to see what the users will end up seeing too.

I hope that helps!

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig

Hi @dylanhunt 

Can you have your Email Admin set up a couple of aliases on your email account? That way the invitations will come to you and you can set them up. It's a good way to see what the users will end up seeing too.

I hope that helps!

Craig

enielsen
Participant

Also, does it have to be a User extension? Common Area Phones can get voicemail now as well.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @dylanhunt was @FORE-Craig @enielsen able to answer your discussion? If so, great! Suggest clicking the accept as solution button, otherwise; please share how you were able to resolve your issue. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!