cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar

fa31
Listener

Hello

We have to organise a webinar in which a speaker (external business consultancy) shows a report to attendees. The speaker should be able to be on video and should be able to share material, while the attendees:
1) shouldn't be able interact with the speaker
and
2) shouldn't be able to see who else is connected

There will be less than 500 attendees so we can't buy the Zoom Webinars subscription.

As an alternative, we are considering to buy the Zoom Session subscription. We have two questions:

1) Does the Zoom Session subscription guarantee the 2 criteria above?

and

2) Is it possible to buy the Zoom Session subscription just for one month?

Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Humashankar
Participant

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

You can mute attendees audio and video during the session, effectively preventing them from interacting with the speaker.

You can hide the names of the participants, ensuring that attendees cannot find out who else is connected

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!

Huma

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar
Participant

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

You can mute attendees audio and video during the session, effectively preventing them from interacting with the speaker.

You can hide the names of the participants, ensuring that attendees cannot find out who else is connected

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!

Huma

Thank you for answering, you made my day 🙂

I am a student, and today I want to share some of the things that I have learned from my college life. I don't like writing, so whenever it is time for assignment submission, I always get help from this https://ukwritings.com/assignment-help website. They are one of the best essays I have written. I used to write my essay to date. If you also want assignment help, visit them.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

HI @fa31, thank you for posting to the Zoom Community for the first time. 

@Humashankar provided a useful answer, and I've marked it as the accepted solution. To further expand on their reply, here is the support article for In-Meeting security options that I believe you will find helpful: In-meeting security options. To hide participants' names during Zoom meetings, please go to Settings > Video. There's an option to "Always display participant names on their video". Make sure it's turned off.

If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?