cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send meeting recordings automatically to DropBox

Zoomil8ed
Listener

Zoom suddenly stopped sending my meeting recordings to Dropbox after doing it for a few years. I confirmed that it's still enabled by DropBox but can't find anything in the Zoom settings to help me figure this out. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Zoomil8ed.

I confirmed today that mine are still going over to DropBox, after a couple of years.

Note that Zoom doesn't send the files... DropBox downloads the files from Zoom -- "pull" versus "push". I'd recommend de-authorizing it on the DropBox side, and re-authorizing; that might clear up any interface issues.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @Zoomil8ed.

I confirmed today that mine are still going over to DropBox, after a couple of years.

Note that Zoom doesn't send the files... DropBox downloads the files from Zoom -- "pull" versus "push". I'd recommend de-authorizing it on the DropBox side, and re-authorizing; that might clear up any interface issues.

Hi Ray - The old turn it off and back on again trick seems to have worked, at least for today. I had gone on there yesterday to make sure it was still activated and it was, but I didn't de- and re-authorize until this morning after I got your note. Today's class came through as it always had before. Thanks for taking the time... Paul

Ray_Harwood

Paul, thank you for coming back and confirming your success. This really helps others who might have the same situation. Glad it worked!!

–Ray

Zoomil8ed
Listener

I'll keep the community posted if this is only temporary. 

Oracle-Anna
Listener

Hi Guys - I used to have this feature as well.  However, I'm struggling to work out how I did this in the first place?? Not really tech savvy.  Could anyone suggest a pathway to follow - recordings from Zoom into Dropbox account.  TIA, Anna

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @Oracle-Anna!

This integration is made over on the DropBox side.  This DropBox Support article will help:

https://help.dropbox.com/integrations/zoom 

Oracle-Anna
Listener

Thank you so much - this made it easy for me to follow and "Click" the button that wasn't ticked.  Lets see now that it works seamlessly.  Grateful.

jwallace913
Listener

The Dropbox integration is gone now. Any other recommendations to auto-record sessions to a Dropbox account with plenty of available space?

Ray_Harwood

Mine works – just tested it. Drop and re-establish your connection from Dropbox to Zoom. See this Dropbox support article:

https://www.dropbox.com/apps/zoom

Dropbox has deprecated it's integration for Zoom per Drobox Support. You could use APIs to extract the recordings and upload them to a video storage solution of your choice. If you are not a developer, there is a Marketplace app, Salepager, that extracts Zoom cloud recordings for you and backs them up, labels them and organizes them.