Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual hand raise

When I click on "participants" when in a ZOOM meeting, I do not see an opportunity to raise a virtual hand on the drop down menu of those participating. What am I missing? Thanks.

Ron3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Only authenticated users can join?

My "only authenticated users can join" function is permanently enabled. Any idea how to turn it off? In my settings, it says it is off. But when in a zoom meeting it says its enabled. Any participant that wants to join a meeting has to authenticate b...

arh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use PMI for New Meeting

Previously, whenever I click on New Meeting my PMI would be used as the Meeting ID automatically. That's because I was able to check the "Use My Personal Meeting ID (PMI)" box. I now have a new paid account and that box is greyed out and is unavailab...

WRuss by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing attachments in a chat

we would like the ability to read an attachment without downloading the file first. It should open it automatically using the local temp file location as a repository.

rsorrell by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes