Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Copyrighted Videos

Is there a way to show a copyrighted video to my class? We get audio but no video - regardless of platform (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.) or streaming from Amazon Video. In theory, we are legal for classroom use as a fair use.

hearing audio screen share

As a participant of a zoom meeting, I am unable to clearly hear the screen share of a video with music or words. What settings on my computer do I need to adjust so that I can hear what is being presented?

ID not accepted to access Taped Zoom meeting

Hello,I received the https address for a taped Zoom meeting and the ID. I clicked on the https address but when I entered the ID, it either ignored the ID entry ( the space appeared again for the ID to be entered) OR I got the error message that it w...

JCL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Version anterior

Tengo un problema y es que mi laptop no guanta la ultima versión de zoom, por eso quería saber como descargar versiones anteriores de zoom, gracias

Jeremy2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

phone extension

Hello since last week i m not able to use my phone extension the same issue for incomming calls and outcomming calls i have already cretaed a ticket and they suggest to reinstall and istall the tool aigain do you have any idea please ?

Amel1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save private chats between participants

Hello, I am planning to do research on intrateam communication.I will get consent from participants and then record the meeting.I also want to get data of public chat and private chat.Is it possible to save private chats between members? Also, should...

Youjeong by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom API Integration

Hi there, we are trying to integrate zoom API into our VB.NET-based application. There is a problem that while joining the meeting via the API URL, it requires a redirect login to the zoom login page. We require the behaviour of API such that we pass...