cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Pro Subscription

Aica
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi. I paid for Zoom Pro for one year last October 4, 2023 via Google Playstore. After that, I cancelled my annual subscription because I know that I can still use Zoom Pro for one year since my payment was successful. However, since yesterday, I cannot access Zoom Pro anymore. I tried asking for refund from Google because I haven't even used it for a month and now it's gone, but they said it's not possible, so can I at least use Zoom Pro until the end of what I paid for? It should last until October next year. P7,550 is not a small amount. I need to at least use Zoom Pro if you won't give me the refund. Please help. Please. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

RN

Hi @Aica when you cancel your Zoom subscription, your subscription will still be available until the last day of the period for which you paid. 

After that, your subscription will not renew and your account will downgrade to a free, Basic account. If you cancel a free trial, you may continue to use your free trial until the last day of the free trial.

Unfortunately, Zoom Billing Support does not handle Canceling Zoom subscriptions through Google Play

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Then, who's going to activate my Zoom Pro access? It should be until October next year. I already talked to Google support but they asked me to contact Zoom instead. So, what else do I need to do so I can use my Zoom Pro? I paid for it in full. Why can't I use it?

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Aica 

Since your payment wasn't made directly to Zoom, there currently isn't a billing profile associated to your account. I'm not familiar with Google's terms. It is true that when you cancel a subscription that you purchased through Zoom, you maintain access to paid services until the end of the subscription term. I don't know if that is true for Google Play purchased subscriptions though. That is something you need clarification from Google.

When you sign into your account and select User Management and then Users from the navigation menu, do you have the option to assign yourself a license

I can only recommend that you start a ticket for Zoom Billing so they can review further.

S_K

Straight from Google on cancelling a subscription through them: 

"When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid."

I still recommend submitting a Billing ticket.