Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard charge on credit card

Cindercona
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello

I cancelled my plan but somehow I was still charged for something called whiteboard - never heard of this and certainly never knowingly subscribed separately - what is this and how can I get my money refunded?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

RN

Hi @Cindercona thank you for your discussion in the community! I would suggest reaching out to our Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

DennisMize
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ok, thanks. I will contact billing support.

Contact customer support with your billing details to inquire about the unauthorized charge and request a refund. Recently, my family experienced an emergency, and I had to borrow some money. I used a wonderful app to facilitate the process, you can also get 500 dollars from Trice if facing unexpected expenses, Don't worry, a $500 loan can be your lifeline. With fast approval and easy online application, you can get the funds you need to tackle any financial challenge head-on.

wyohockey
Newcomer
Newcomer

This happened to me too!!!   I received an email that said my payment method failed (thankfully!!  I had closed that credit card), and I had cancelled my Zoom account months ago.  But if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have known that I was on the 'free trial' for Whiteboard and would eventually be charged.  Why do they do this?!?!?!

Trusha26
Newcomer
Newcomer

This happened to me as well. I am not sure why I was charged last year and this year again after cancelled my zoom subscription and got charged. Technically, they should refund me for last year and this year's amount. I did not know how to claim it back. 

topics: billing and invoice - white board charge extra