cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing an integration

LukeThomas
Listener

Hi everyone...

I'm trying to connect my zoom account to a new GoHighLevel account with a client but it will not let me as it's saying it's connected to an old clients one (see screenshot).

Does anyone know how I can remove this integration? The old client has said they no longer use GHL and have access to the account... Is there somewhere inside Zoom where I can see what my account is connected to and remove those connections? 

Thanks everyone!

7 REPLIES 7

JustinChase
Listener

did you ever figure out how to do this?  I'm in the same situation currently.

eztexasbuyers
Listener

I'm having the same issue.

damianrclarke
Listener

lol same, did u figure it out?

JustinChase
Listener

I can't remember the exact steps, but go to where you remove the integrations, and look for Lead Connector (NOT GoHighLevel) and that will allow you to remove it.

I believe after doing that, when you try to re-setup the integration, it will allow you to enter the new/correct credentials, but it still didn't actually fully remove on the HighLevel side.  I ended up doing a zoom with HighLevel support and they were able to kill the integration, and then I was able to successfully integrate the correct account.

I might just try contacting HL via their zoom first, as I think that's what actually resolved the issue.

NicoHein
Listener

Sub Account -> Calendars -> Connections and Disconnect your Zoom right there

stacyraske
Listener

Here's the direct link to the LeadConnector app in the Zoom marketplace. Scroll down to manage and click remove. That will disconnect you from the old account so you can reconnect under the new account.
https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/1l4JKyKWTDKUYc1hTExdLA

Dave-1157
Listener

Did you ever get this resolve and if you did what did you do?  Thanks for any help!