cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping all paid features till the end of subscription without updating payment method

RafalWerez
Listener

I recently received a message from zoom: "Your Payment Method on file is expiring at the end of this month! [...] Please update your payment method in your billing portal before the end of the month in order to avoid losing any of your paid features." My plan is expiring on March 18, 2024, I still plan to use it those first 2,5 months next year and I don't want to extend it for the following year. That is why I don't want to update my credit card information because it will not be necessary anymore after that date. BUT I don't want to lose any of my paid features before March 18.

Does anyone know what does the above statement from zoom mean? Does it mean: a] If I don't update my payment method, I will lose my paid features with the end of 2023? OR: b] If I don't update my payment method, I will lose my paid features on March 19, 2024?

And if a] is true, does anyone know how to contact zoom sales people directly as I believe such treatment would be totally unfair? I paid till March 18 next year, and not till the end of December 2023 and it should not matter that my payment method will be outdated on January 1st 2024. It was not outdated on the day I paid, and that should be enough to have all my paid features intact for the whole 1 year period.

Best regards to all,

Rafal

0 REPLIES 0