cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the password Zoom auto-fills when I Switch Accounts

markjrichman
Listener

I have 2 Zoom accounts that I use regularly. These both have the same password. When I switch between them Zoom autofills the password field with some invalid password. I'd like to change the auto-filled field to the actual password as this would make switching far easier. 

Does anyone know how to do this? I can't find it within Zoom Settings nor in System Preferences on my Mac desktop.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Zarabbas
Listener

@markjrichman wrote:
  1. I have 2 Zoom accounts that I use regularly. These both have the same password. When I switch between them Zoom autofills the password field with some invalid password. I'd like to change the auto-filled field to the actual password as this would make switching far easier.  ppp loan lookup

Does anyone know how to do this? I can't find it within Zoom Settings nor in System Preferences on my Mac desktop.

Thank you

I'm going to mention some steps below to change zoom password and I hope it will help you fix this issue:

1. Open the Zoom desktop app on your computer.
  2. Click on your profile picture or initials in the top right corner of the screen.
  3. Select "Switch Account" from the dropdown menu.
  4. Choose the account that you want to update the password for.
  5. Click on "Forgot Password?" below the password field.
  6. Follow the prompts to reset your password for that account.
  7. Once you have reset the password, log in to the account using the new password.
  8. Zoom should now auto-fill the new password when you switch to that account.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @markjrichman 

Zoom does not auto-fill any password field. Some browsers offer to do this for you, and most have the option to turn it off by web site. 

Consider looking for a robust password management tool that will help you fill in different credentials, such as RoboForm

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !