cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Adding monthly licenses to account

Nicky3
Listener

I would like to add monthly licenses to my annual Zoom One Pro account. But I am not finding a way to do that. Does anyone know if I am able to do this?

1 REPLY 1

Mr_Zoomtastic
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Nicky3,

How to change the number of licenses or frequency of payments

If you need to add users and must purchase additional licenses, Zoom will pro-rate the new licenses price plan for the remainder of the payment period so that it will renew on the original payment cycle. If you are removing licenses, this change will occur at the end of your subscription term with no refund or credit. You will still have access to those licenses until the end of your subscription term.

Note: If you are removing licenses, make sure you unassign the licenses under Users in User Management. If you are adding licenses, you must assign those licenses to users. Learn more about setting up users.

If you are switching from monthly to annual, Zoom will pro-rate the remaining time on your monthly subscription and credit it towards the annual pricing. If you are changing from annual to monthly, Zoom will pro-rate the remaining time on your annual subscription and apply a credit to your account to be used for the monthly plan. Learn more about monthly and annual plans.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click Account Management, then click Billing.
  3. On the Current Plan tab, click Edit Current Plan below to the plan you would like to update.
  4. Edit the plan by changing the number of licenses or changing the frequency of the billing cycle (monthly vs. annual).
    Note: When you change the number of licenses, the quantity you select on this page should reflect the total licenses you need on the account, not just the additional licenses you want to purchase. For example, if you have 10 licenses and want to add 2 more, the number reflected on this screen should be 12, not 2. If you click the Shopping Cart icon, you will see the changes reflected in the shopping cart. 
  5. Click Save & Continue.
  6. Review the changes. If correct, click Save & Continue.
  7. Click Place Order to complete your purchase.
    You will receive confirmation that your purchase was completed successfully and an email with the invoice attached.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207597883-Upgrading-your-account-and-add-ons

If you need more assistance, please contact our billing department by opening a ticket using this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032 also make sure you are logged in with your Zoom account so we can access all the necessary data on our end.

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.