cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not upgraded after paying for subscription

DEE777
Listener

I subscribed to Zoom Pro on Tuesday morning, however, my account hasn't been upgraded there is still a 40mins time limit on all my meetings. I was supposed to receive an email about the upgrade within a 24-hour period but that hasn't happened either. What is going on? Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

tefster
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi! Sorry to hear about this. Did you see the charge come through on your payment method? I have found that this happens because you may have been signed in to a different account or used another email address when creating and paying for the subscription. If so, here are a few suggestions to get to the bottom of it:

1. Can you sign in to your account at zoom.us/billing and confirm the subscription type? It should show you whether you have a Basic (free) account or Pro (paid) subscription. 

2. Do you have any other email addresses that you may have used to create a Zoom account? I suggest trying to sign in to those accounts if possible and repeating step 1.
3. If you're still unable to determine what account was upgraded, please open a ticket with this link https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new, request type is Billing and Account Management. 

If you do not see the charge for the subscription upgrade on your card, it is possible that the payment was not completed.

If this reply helped you, would you mind marking it as an accepted solution? Thank you!

Hi! Thank you for your response:)

I signed in using the link above and it shows Pro as my current subscription.

I also, only use one email address. And yes, my card was charged. I also received an email with a pdf receipt.

tefster

Hello! Ok, this is good news! When you log into the Zoom desktop client to start or join a meeting, can you confirm that in the top right corner where your picture or initials are, it says "licensed"? Please see example below.

Are you still experiencing the 40-minute time limit on your meetings?

Hi! I had a long meeting today and yes, I'm still experiencing the 40-minute time limit (please see the screenshot attached).

tefster

Hi! Thank you for the screenshot. I recommend now opening a ticket to our Support Team as your screenshot does show that the account is licensed, but you're still getting the 40-minute limit. Please use this link to submit the ticket to Technical Support https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new. Thank you!

DEE777
Listener

Hi! It does say 'Licensed'.

With regards to the time limit...I've been having shorter meetings lately so, I don't know if that's changed - I hope so, however.