cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to give up on Zoom -

Suzanne3
Explorer
Explorer

Since mid September I have been trying to resolve an account issue with no reply after posting here several times and submitting a ticket as instructed. We are a nonprofit. In order to renew using a tech soup coupon we had to cancel our account. Done and done, resubscribed, worked fine. However we needed to change the owner of the account - billing support helped with that HOWEVER instructed me to set up a new email address, different from license emails or account owner emails. Did that. Rep said they would "sync the two accounts". This has not happened. I log in with the "new" email address (who is the admin), and get a notice that I have unassigned licenses. I try to assign licenses (we purchased three) and get a message that I have exceeded the # of licenses we are allotted.  The offshoot is that I cannot, using this new email address, assign alternate hosts for our meetings. When I try to do that, the message says "the email account  (that I'm trying to make alternative hosts with) does not have a license assigned to it nor are our regular meetings showing up on this new email. And, of course I can't assign alternative hosts via the other email sign ins as they don't have admin permissions.  So, here I am. I am confused and frustrated. The accounts need to be merged and the license issue resolved. I'm feeling like I am hitting a wall with trying to get support to fix this.

0 REPLIES 0