cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check-in and Schedule Privilege

crussell
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are exploring Workspace Management but have some requirements which I am not sure will be met.  Hopefully, I am missing something. 

Our organization does not use Zoom Phone and does not require users to install Zoom on personal phones.  The main requirement is that users can only check-in to a desk if they are physically in the office.  Is there some way to only allow check-in at a kiosk for those who don't want to load Zoom on their cell phone and put QR codes at desk locations for those who have Zoom on their cell phone?  Is there some better or easier way?

The second requirement is to assign the schedule on behalf of right to one or two people for each team.  When you are talking about 20 teams and 4000 users that is going to be hard to manage with .csv file imports.  Has anyone figured out a better way to do this?

1 REPLY 1

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@crussell 

There are two types of workspaces: desk and room.

In case the room , you can make a reservation from kiosk with no authentication required check-in.
In the floor settings, “User authentication available, but not required, when reserving a room from a Kiosk” must be set to off.

However, the room cannot display the icon of the reservation holder.

But I think this is not what you want to do!

For desks, authentication is required.

Therefore, an operation to log in to ZOOM is always required.

You can print the QR code and place it on your desk.

For more information on workspace reservations, please refer to the following sites for a summary of knowledge.

Workspace Reservation Support (zoom.com)