cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Whiteboard not loading on Mac post-update

Artemis3
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been using Zoom for many months with no problems. Today, (Sunday 30th June 2024) I logged in after a week and on my Macbook Air (MacOS Catalina, 10.15.7) the Whiteboard does not load at all and is stuck on the initial loading screen. It updated to Zoom workplace and I have the new interface so I suspect it has something to do with this?

I have tried restarting the Zoom client, my laptop and nothing works. This is a big problem for me as I teach using Zoom Whiteboard; I therefore need this to be resolved as soon as possible.

8 REPLIES 8

PCerv
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue. It is very frustrating. I hope it will be fixed soon.

I have the same problem, since yesterday.

Hi @PCerv @marekchrobak , feel free to schedule time with me and I can better help diagnose your issues.

https://scheduler.zoom.us/mattpaterno/one-to-one-meeting

Thanks,

Matt Paterno

Zoom Whiteboard Product Team

mpaterno
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello @Artemis3 @marekchrobak and @PCerv , 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing Whiteboard. Let me see if I can help you with this. Can you access Whiteboard from browser? If click the [...] button from the whiteboard there is an open in browser option. You can also navigate to whiteboard.zoom.us and sign in to access the dashboard from the browser. 

In the mean time, we'll look into your device type and OS version to see if we can reproduce.

Thank you for reporting,

Matthew Paterno

Zoom Whiteboard Product Team

Hello Mathew,

I am having the same problem ever since the update to workspace last week.  I am using a PC, Windows 11, Chrome browser (that's updated and current), I have tried in the Zoom desktop app and in the Chrome browser and it still sticks at the TIPS screen showing that it's loading.  I have a screenshot of this however I don't see a place to attach it here. 

Please advise.

Thank you

Hi @Michaelj14, feel free to schedule time with me, I can better assist you if I can see the errors you're facing. https://scheduler.zoom.us/mattpaterno/one-to-one-meeting.

In the browser, I'd recommend clearing your cache and cookies and try it again. We've tried reproducing the issues being reported but been unable to reproduce.

Thanks,

Matt Paterno

EchoZhao
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

hi @Artemis3 sorry. You can open it with a browser first, and we will find the root cause asap

CZoomer

I am having the same issue, it is very frustrating as basically all whiteboard functioning isn't working. When I try to open the whiteboard is just gets stuck on the loading screen. All since the Zoom Workspace Upgrade. Please can someone at Zoom sort this ASAP