cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Whiteboard Not Loading for Participants

Sadecia

Hi there,

I run recurring meetings twice a week with the same participants in each. We use the same existing whiteboard for each of the meetings. I sometimes send participants into breakout rooms for certain exercises to be completed by opening the existing whiteboard for that particular meeting, going to a page in the whiteboard with instructions, and completing the exercise.

However, participants in one of my meetings are unable to even open the existing whiteboard that is attached to their meeting. They are not seeing the existing whiteboard available to open. They are able to open a new whiteboard, but that doesn't help. I've checked to make sure that I have invited those participants by their emails associated with their zoom accounts. But they're still unable to see the existing whiteboard I'm referencing for them to open. One of my participants says he just sees a white screen pop up when he goes to open an existing whiteboard.

My other meeting with separate meeting participants have been able to open their existing whiteboard just fine though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Sadecia

0 REPLIES 0