cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive Raw Audio Data Without Local Playback Using Zoom Meeting SDK

speeqr
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am currently using the Zoom SDK to receive raw audio data for my application, where I need to play the audio using my own player. The raw audio data is being successfully received in the onMixedAudioRawDataReceived callback. However, I want to prevent the SDK from playing the audio locally while still continuing to receive the raw data. I’ve tried using the stopIncomingAudio function, but this stops both local playback and the receipt of raw data in the onMixedAudioRawDataReceived callback. I’m looking for a method or function that allows me to stop local audio playback but continue receiving the raw audio data.

Which Android Meeting SDK version?
Latest version.

To Reproduce (If applicable):
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Implement Zoom SDK in the Android app.
  2. Set up onMixedAudioRawDataReceived to receive raw audio data.
  3. Attempt to stop local audio playback while keeping raw audio data coming in.
  4. Notice that stopping incoming audio also stops receiving raw data.

Screenshots:
N/A

Troubleshooting Routes:

• Successfully receiving raw audio data using the onMixedAudioRawDataReceived callback.
  • Attempted using the stopIncomingAudio method, which stops local playback and also halts raw data reception in the callback.
  • Reviewed Zoom’s documentation and sample app at [Zoom’s GitHub repository], but couldn’t find an applicable solution.
  • Same thing was also asked here at form [zoom devforum]

Smartphone ():

• Device: Multiple Android devices and IOS devices

Additional Context:
I need a way to continue receiving raw audio data from the Zoom SDK without local audio playback, as the audio will be handled by my custom player.

0 REPLIES 0