cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard shortcuts problem in Polish zoom workplace

Witold_POL
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, please help. I have a problem with the operation of the zoom wokrplace application (after recently uploading a new version) - I cannot change the "alt + c" shortcut, which corresponds to the letter "ć" in Polish. I'm trying to change it in the settings to a different key combination, but the old one still remains. When writing messages non-stop, it tries to start screen recording... What can I do? The latest version of zoom. Windows system

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR

Hello @Witold_POL 

Welcome to the Zoom Community. We're happy to see you here.

If you are editing the shortcut on the meetings/global tab on the keyboard shortcuts, kindly edit it as well on the team chat tab. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

I think the problem with Polish letters is bigger:  while sharing the screen, I can't write the letter "ł" either in chat or on the screen. Only this Polish letter is a problem, writing others works fine. It has started at the beginning of this year (2024) or at the end of 2023. I have Windows system.

AnetaSłowotok
Newcomer
Newcomer

I had a problem with the letter ł (alt+l), but after the actualization on June 24th, this problem was fixed, but another, even bigger appeared: al+c, which in Polish is a letter, but in Zoom it opens clips!!! Every time, during meetings, and after, f.e. when I write something in gg docs!!! I need to log out from Zoom to stop this madness. And log in every time, about 3-4 times a day. It's a nightmare. Please improve it!