cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard shortcuts problem in Polish zoom workplace

Witold_POL
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, please help. I have a problem with the operation of the zoom wokrplace application (after recently uploading a new version) - I cannot change the "alt + c" shortcut, which corresponds to the letter "ć" in Polish. I'm trying to change it in the settings to a different key combination, but the old one still remains. When writing messages non-stop, it tries to start screen recording... What can I do? The latest version of zoom. Windows system

7 REPLIES 7

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @Witold_POL 

Welcome to the Zoom Community. We're happy to see you here.

If you are editing the shortcut on the meetings/global tab on the keyboard shortcuts, kindly edit it as well on the team chat tab. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I think the problem with Polish letters is bigger:  while sharing the screen, I can't write the letter "ł" either in chat or on the screen. Only this Polish letter is a problem, writing others works fine. It has started at the beginning of this year (2024) or at the end of 2023. I have Windows system.

AnetaSłowotok
Newcomer
Newcomer

I had a problem with the letter ł (alt+l), but after the actualization on June 24th, this problem was fixed, but another, even bigger appeared: al+c, which in Polish is a letter, but in Zoom it opens clips!!! Every time, during meetings, and after, f.e. when I write something in gg docs!!! I need to log out from Zoom to stop this madness. And log in every time, about 3-4 times a day. It's a nightmare. Please improve it!

Same here, this is crazy, I can't believe this slipped through design and testing...

Is this the jump the shark update of zoom?

vvorski
Newcomer
Newcomer

Note, turning off clips seems to have solved the problem (might require zoom restart). 

Phew!

ććććć

Yes, I switched off the clips in the settings and now it works fine. Thx!

Witold_POL
Newcomer
Newcomer

thank you will try to do this