cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom feedback

Cacti8
Explorer
Explorer

I begin by apologizing for using the "Scheduler" location for this post because the issue I wish to raise does not fit neatly into any of the listed Locations. Specifically, I wanted to submit general feedback and Zoom does not provide a simple way for doing this. I had previously posted my disappointment with the decision to remove the ability to schedule recurrent , but undated, meetings from the Zoom app. Since then I have noticed that others share the disappointment. What I have not seen is any explanation from Zoom as to why this was done and whether any effort will be directed at addressing the matter. Providing a substantive response to my issue, as well as those posted by others, may take time but it also reflects respect for your users and clients, expecially after they have taken the time to post an issue.

Respectfully,

1 REPLY 1

Melinda4
Newcomer
Newcomer

One of the great features of Zoom, that has now been removed, is the "No Fixed Time" for a meeting. I am a consultant and this feature allowed me to set up meetings for each of my clients beforehand. When I need to schedule a meeting, I go into the meeting and select the Outlook calendar link. I then add the time and attendees and send. The client always has the same meeting room. PLEASE RETURN THIS FEATURE.

The second item of concern is that the support article (2023-10-27 23:46:40) on setting up feedback to Zoom is not accurate. My account does not have the "Feedback to Zoom" choice.

1. Account Management, then Account Settings.
  2. Click the General tab.
  3. Under Other, click the Feedback to Zoom toggle 

The 3rd item of concern is that it seems that Zoom really just doesn't care. I pay my $15.99 monthly fee (but that is below $50 so I can't call and I can't email Zoom. This makes me an unhappy customer, and I may have to switch to Teams.