Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee Dates for Remote Team

alexv009
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I would like to know if a Zoom scheduling integration exists similar to apps out there like Donut, Random Coffee, and Coffee Pals, where a chat bot assists with randomly pairing team members on a monthly basis to help schedule a time for those team members to meet for an informal 30min meeting. We are looking to incorporate these informal coffee dates for our staff and I noticed the integrations exists but haven't figured out if something like that exists for Zoom which is our teams main platform for communication. We also use Outlook and it looks like this feature is available through Teams but I would like to avoid having something on a separate platform.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

colegs
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@alexv009 - There is an integration with Donut on our Marketplace.  You might want to browse through some of the other apps as well since there are over 2400 integrations available, you never know what you might find!

Thanks for your reply. I tried the Donut app for Zoom but noticed that it only provides ice breaker prompts. No scheduling function as it does with Slack.