cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Room in MS TEAMS meeting - Displays Shutting Down

xslife
Newcomer
Newcomer

It appeared today in one of the few Teams meetings we host and after about 5 mins, both of the displays shutdown and require the remote to fire them back up.

I had to turn off the "Device Operation Settings" - (Turn Display Off) option to resolve this issue.

This does not help me in the allowance of the systems going to sleep as previously utilized.

All systems are up to date 

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hello @xslife

Are you talking about disabling the device operation time setting? Screenshot

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.15.33 PM.png

 if so I have no other reports of this happening on any other customers Zoom Rooms. This would most likely be a one off issue with your rooms and we may need logging to figure out why this is happening. When you say that all systems are up to date, do you mean Zoom Room software and hardware firmware are running on the correct versions? That is the only thing that I can think of that could be causing issues like this. Unless the system timer on the operating software of the Zoom Room in question has some issues. Are you pulling your timing from a Windows OS? Is that software up to date? Are you utilizing ZDM or an MDM software to keep that OS up to date? 

I have lots of questions on this issue. I have not seen this before in my time here at Zoom (four years). 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

xslife
Newcomer
Newcomer

This is the setting that I had to turn OFF to prevent the TEAMS meeting in our Zoom Video System:

xslife_0-1686924874246.png

My Versions are current:

xslife_1-1686924874247.png

PC Running WIN 10

ZRC: iPad 15.7.1

Our Corporate PC’s are ALL Managed by our SCCM for PC configuration.

Timing should be pulled by the PC.

And as stated, this only happened while our Zoom Room was in a TEAMS meeting. This was not an issue while it is solely in a Zoom Meeting.

• Alex