Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize phone voicemail email

MPecc41
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

Is-there a way to customize the phone voicemail email ?

Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3

Firas_ghobber
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hello MPecc41

Yes, you can customize the email notifications for voicemail in Zoom Phone. Here are the steps to do it:

• Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an Administrator.
  • In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Company Info.
  • Click Account Settings at the top.
  • Click the Settings tab1.
  • Check these settings: When users receive voicemails:Click the toggle to enable or disable email notifications for users when they receive new voicemail messages

reference : Changing Zoom Phone notification settings

Please note that if you want to receive email notifications when you receive voicemail messages, your admin will need to enable the setting on your behalf

Best regards,

Firas

Hello Firas,

Thank you for your quick reply. 

I want to customize the email template for the voicemail (the email format received by users when they have a voicemail)

I can change email fortmat for meeting but I haven't seen the option for voicemail.

Best regards

Firas_ghobber

Hello MPecc,

Thank you for your email and for your interest in customizing the email template for voicemails.

I understand that being able to customize the voicemail email template would be beneficial for your needs. However, I regret to inform you that this feature is currently not available. The security and integrity of our users’ data is our top priority, and at this time, we do not have the capability to customize the voicemail email template without potentially compromising these principles.

We will certainly take your suggestion into consideration for future updates.

reference for all customize template are available in zoom : Search (zoom.com)

Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regard,

Firas