cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AudioCodes MP-114 ATAs not working correctly after being provisioned to Zoom Phone

cgreenwood112
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

Previously, I was using 8x8 as our VoIP provider and used the AudioCodes MP-114 ATA's to connect to our IP based overhead paging system. The ATA is connected to the station port on a UTI(Universal Telephone Interface) and the UTI is connected to the microphone module connected to our paging equipment. We are using Rauland TelecenterU. When I call to the extension that is programmed for port 1 on the ATA, I get a "The user you are trying to reach is unavailable right now", but when I call from the ATA using an analog phone, it works. A Zoom representative told me I don't have to change any of the settings within the web interface of the ATA from the Zoom provided CPM file. Any help is appreciated at this point!

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

sparrow
Explorer
Explorer

I would start with a tool from the Audiocodes site called Syslog Viewer. Point the MP114's syslogs to your local desktop running that program. You can then see what digits are being sent to from the MP114 to Zoom. My experience with Audiocodes and Zoom, is the manipulations can cause some headaches between the two, especially when your sending calls back and forth between those same two.

cgreenwood112
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks @sparrow I downloaded the software but it looks like the firmware version is too new for the software. The FW is from the CPM file provided by zoom. Thank you again for the suggestion! I'm currently testing other units to find a solution.