cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add speed dial line keys for batch users

factor110
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello. I am trying to bulk add speed dials for all my phones. I located Phone System Mgmt > Users & Rooms > Import > Add Key & Positions and successfully uploaded a CSV with the desired speed dial assignments. But they are not transferring to the phones and I am not sure what steps to take next. The instructions seem to imply they should just appear, but they are not. The phones are Yealink T46S with updated firmware. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi factor110,

thanks for making me aware of this very useful function.

i tried adding a speed call to a yealink sip-t54w by uploading a csv file.  the file uploaded and a few seconds later the speed call was added to the next available key position on my yealink phone.  i also tried with a poly vvx 450 and it worked.

make sure you include the first row which is the header row and then add Email - user email addresses, Key Type -  SpeedDial, Key Assignment - any internal extension or ten digit (US) outside number,  and Alias - speed dial description.  make sure you save the file as csv.

Eliot_0-1719182620664.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot