cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom notes: Why don't my Notes save for continued collaboration

SC123
Listener

Hi, All:

I want to use the Notes collaboration and have a note save for further collaboration. I can create a note. I can share for collaboration (as can others in my company), but as soon as the meeting is over or as soon as the created note is navigated away from, the note disappears.  I'm guessing there is an Admin setting that might be impacting this ability to see the notes as saved. Help?! Thank you. (all of this is within my company users; not with outside entities)

4 REPLIES 4

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SC123 , are you still having trouble with this? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

SC123
Listener

Yes. Can you assist with insight? Thank you!

KVB
Listener

I have a similar problem happening with Notes - in that it will save the content I put there if it is say a page long. But, if I go over one page and navigate out, it wipes out all of the content. I've spent hours on the phone with the chat tech people - and all they can offer is that I uninstall my zoom app & reinstall it. I've tried that many times - and the problem persists. Does any one have a solution to this????

Palmer
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@KVB @SC123 - So sorry to hear about the issues with notes! Could you check to see if cloud saving for notes is enabled?

Palmer_0-1707855208723.png