cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two licensed users can't be seen

Daniel1123
Explorer
Explorer

I can't assign two licensed users to any meetings, nor can they log in.

A solution would be appreciated!

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Daniel1123
Explorer
Explorer

I have four licenses. Two are fine. I assigned new users to the other two Pro licenses that I have. I entered the email addresses, submitted and both new users received their emails from Zoom to accept the license. I can see all four licenses used, and the list includes the two new users.

The problem is that on the web based meeting scheduler, I (As owner) can only see one of my employees listed. So, only two of the four show up.

On the mobile app, I saw the other two and can list them as Co-meeting hosts. But I can't do that online, nor assign them to any meetings. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Daniel1123.

Your question is unclear. Each user needs their own license to schedule their own meetings.  Each user needs a separate email address. 

Explain more about what you’re trying to accomplish and I’ll see what I can do to assist. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Daniel1123
Explorer
Explorer

I have four licenses. Two are fine. I assigned new users to the other two Pro licenses that I have. I entered the email addresses, submitted and both new users received their emails from Zoom to accept the license. I can see all four licenses used, and the list includes the two new users.

The problem is that on the web based meeting scheduler, I (As owner) can only see one of my employees listed. So, only two of the four show up.

On the mobile app, I saw the other two and can list them as Co-meeting hosts. But I can't do that online, nor assign them to any meetings. 

Daniel1123
Explorer
Explorer

Solution:

Go to each user and in the users settings, in "Other" set who can schedule for each user.