cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recovering a meeting ID to schedule more meetings with that ID

inclusioncomm
Explorer
Explorer

I had a recurring link for Zoom meetings within our faith community.  I had meetings scheduled out until the end of 2024 or into 2025.  These meetings are no longer showing up in Meetings tab under upcoming or previous.  I do have the meeting ID.  Is there a way to create new meetings under this same ID for the future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jdott16
Community Champion | Employee

Hello,

If the meeting is no longer showing up in your meetings tab, it is most likely been deleted/reused/recycled on the Zoom backend. You would not be able to retrieve that meeting ID if it is no longer available to you. You will need to schedule a new meeting and send out the invites with a new Meeting ID. You could also reach out to Zoom support to see if they are able to assist in any way.

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jdott16

Hello,

If the meeting is no longer showing up in your meetings tab, it is most likely been deleted/reused/recycled on the Zoom backend. You would not be able to retrieve that meeting ID if it is no longer available to you. You will need to schedule a new meeting and send out the invites with a new Meeting ID. You could also reach out to Zoom support to see if they are able to assist in any way.

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake

Thanks for your response!  What is the best way to contact Zoom support to see if they might be able to assist?

Suzanne

inclusioncomm
Explorer
Explorer

So I finally found it!  it was at the very bottom of the list of meetings on the last page as a recurring meeting.  Yay!  It is there and now I know where to find it.  Thank you!