cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Zoom Date Range feature for viewing meetings

FPCOfficeMgr
Explorer
Explorer

Need help with viewing all of my scheduled meetings for the rest of the year and can't figure out out to change the Selected Time Frame dates to start from today through the end of the year. I am using Chrome to access Zoom.  See print screen below with the date feature highlighted in yellow - can't get the dates to change effectively from 8/21/2024-12/31/2025. Thank you for your help

34 REPLIES 34

lasvegasdsa
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are having the same issue, can't update the date range to see meetings further into the future.

This is unfortunately the default in the portal. You can use APIs to set up a display with the entire year as the default date range. If you are not a developer there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that lets you view and manage all your Zoom meetings for the entire year by default.

Thanks for this. It looks like it costs  a minimum of $19 a month for Salepager. Not an option for me.

I can't for the life of me understand why Zoom, which is all about meetings,  would take away such a basic function as being able to easily see when your scheduled meetings are more than one month at a time. 

But this is new. It was never like this before the update... and I also consider it a BUG. If they're trying to use this as a way to charge us to see our entire schedule of events, rather than just one month at a time, that's a real shame...

Northcountry
Explorer
Explorer

Why isn't Zoom paying attention to this issue that so many of us are struggling with?  ZOOM, please post the solution to changing the date range on the Meetings page!!   As a paid subscriber, it is very frustrating to have no recourse - no one to ask, no answers from the ChatBot... nothing.  It is a terrible way to treat your customers!

AMG2
Explorer
Explorer

I have tried everything to get to see all future meetings, why has this changed?  This is a dealbreaker for me as I set up recurring meetings and need to change the times on some future meetings.  If anyone can help, please post your advice.

thank you

erbrenna
Newcomer
Newcomer

I hope there is an answer for this issue soon. If I look at the Zoom invitation to register, I can see all the twice per month recurring meetings scheduled out through 2025, but the meetings page time range (which used to be blank and show me everything) is showing the same limit the rest of you are complaining of. This is after managing this Zoom account for nearly three years without having this issue come up before!!

Sandyg500
Explorer
Explorer

I'm also having the same problem. This is brand new with the latest update. Zoom, please fix this problem!

I am having the same issue- agree it is very frustrating particularly when paying for a service

decaloguesociet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here. I have dozens of meetings scheduled through 2025 and I need to be able to scroll through and see them all, not change the date settings for a month at a time.

Why was this even changed? Is there anyone in the Zoom universe who DOESN'T want to be able to access their complete schedule?

beckyb
Explorer
Explorer

Having the same issue. Has anyone found an answer?

AMFl
Newcomer
Newcomer

Also having the same problem. It's incredibly frustrating. I thought I was losing my marbles, I couldn't find a meeting for October that I had scheduled yesterday! I hope they fix this soon. We pay a lot of money for Zoom and this, I agree, could be a dealbreaker.

C53
Explorer
Explorer

also having this problem, it makes Zoom relatively useless for me. I cannot  change the calendar date range - Zoom please fix this or post how to do this effectively if there is something i am missing

here too- I literally CANNOT do my job without access to the calendar and to see the meetings set for the school year. And the school year starts next Friday- I have hundreds of meetings to schedule. ZOOM what are you doing?!

johnlbennett
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having the same issue and it's been driving me bonkers for a few days ... is this Date Range a new feature?? ugh

It is definitely new - wouldn't call it a "feature" though - LOL!   The only thing I can make the date range do is move to a different 30 day range.  It is so time consuming to move one month at a time to see all my future zoom meetings.

amazza
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having the same issue. I have meetings that need manual approval of registrations, and I can't even get to them because the calendar won't change to the range I need. Like others, I would like to NOT have an end date since we have many meetings going into next year. Hoping the more people who reply, the issue will get resolved! 

The only thing I can make the date range do is move to a different 30 day range.  It is so time consuming to move one month at a time to see all my future zoom meetings.

here too! Awfully frustrating! 

BarbieG-Jackson
Newcomer
Newcomer

It looks like this "feature" has a suggested way to change the date range but that there is a BUG in the way provided to change it.  I would submit a ticket but don't know how.  If someone else does, please do so.  I agree with the full string of comments below.  This is a real pain.

Ah, found a way to submit a ticket and received this ticket number TS1404820.  I entered the following with a high priority: 

"Zoom recently changed the date range for viewing meetings. It looks like this "feature" has a suggested way to change the date range but that there is a BUG in the way provided to change it. There are a substantial number of entries on this topic in the Zoom Community."

just sent a ticket in too. Hopefully they will correct this soon.

I received a reply to my ticket and responded as follows.  This is a temporary solution but inadequate:  Hello Janelyn - The solution you provided will allow some control until a better solution allowing a broader range of dates is provided.  What I am able to understand is that I can put in the first day of a specific month and ONLY THEN put in the last day of the month.  If I put in the last day of the month first, it only give me that specific date.  I'll live with this, but please do ask the developers to permit a broad range of dates, such as was available prior to this code change.  If you look at the Community Discussion on this topic, you will see the wide range of concerns.  Thank you.  - Barbie

I received this feedback from Zoom Support to correct my comment above as follows:

Upon checking and trying on my end. other than setting the date range specifically from 1-30/31, you can also adjust it for example from Oct.10 - Nov. 10 and any meetings within that date range will appear. As long as the maximum days is 30 or 31 (which is a month, it will work) 

Here's a link to a set of different threads on this topic, in case anyone is interested:

Community Search - List of Threads on this topic 

I have sent a msg to the only Zoom sales agent I have access to- maybe flooding the support line?

What a hassle!

CBadmin
Newcomer
Newcomer

To all struggling with the new calendar "feature" this is what I got back from the "support ticket" I submitted today:

"Hi there,

I hope everything is well with you today and I hope you and your family are safe and sound as you receive this email. This is Ron from Zoom Support. First and foremost, I want to thank you for your diligence in managing your account. I appreciate you reaching out because only then will we be able to rectify whatever issues, requests, or confusion there is.

I know how important it is for you to seamlessly access your Zoom account's meeting list. Iā€™d be delighted to assist!

I'd just like to let you know that the reason behind this change on how you access your meeting list, we enabled a feature that keeps meetings between Zoom and calendar services (Gmail and Outlook) in sync. This feature changed how you review the upcoming meetings in the Zoom web portal. 

To further explain this, since Zoom meetings can be started at any time, we built our server to be updated. However, this architecture causes issues with how we sync recurring meetings in 3rd party services like Outlook, Gmail, and Salesforce. To ensure meetings in Zoom matches the correlating events in 3rd party calendar services, we developed a new architecture with a new sync mechanism. Additionally, the biggest gotcha with the new architecture is you can only search for upcoming meetings within a 30 day window. This means that this is how it works now. 

To submit product feedback, please refer to our support article titled Sending Feedback to Zoom. This article provides detailed instructions on how to share your feedback directly with us. Your input is invaluable in helping us improve, and we appreciate your time and contribution.

Detailed information regarding your inquiry can be found here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063135

Please let us know if you have any questions so we can ensure that you get the best assistance possible. For further inquiries, please feel free to visit our website at https://support.zoom.com.

Best regards,

Ron"

Thanks for doing this, I just sent feedback to Zoom using the link included. it doesn't fix the problem yet but it relieves some of the frustration of having  nowhere to turn with this. 

Thanks for this info about the architecture change and the reason for it.  I hope this is not push back on resolving the complaint.  The response to my ticket did not explain the architecture, but seemed to suggest there will be a fix at some future date.  In the meantime, I notice there is at lease one separate thread on this topic.  I hope many will submit tickets to add pressure to get this fixed to our community satisfaction.

HealthCoach
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having the exact same frustration. It is vital that we be able to access ALL of our future meetings. 
It is horrible enough that any "support team" thought it was a good idea to create such a unnecesary, unhelpful limitation for their customers - but then to not even make the selected date range feature functional?!   
This is just a shocking failure.  
Zoom is literally holding all of our future meetings hostage at this point.  We cannot access them at all. 
All Zoom customers should always be able to access their scheduled events, and access their meeting links & invitations.  
A Sincere Thank you to everyone who is successfully able to make this vital issue known to zoom.  
Support offered me no help whatsoever. 
Instead, they just stood solid in saying "this is the new update" repeatedly. 

AMG2
Explorer
Explorer

Hi There

I think I have found a solution (that works for me!) so thought I would share.

When I set up a recurring scheduled meeting, I could only see the future times if they were on the first two pages of my scheduled meetings.  Which is no good when I want to change meetings in four months time to avoid Xmas day etc.  

BUT if I go into one of the meetings that I can see, I can go to "edit" it and then when it offers the chance to "start"/"copy invitation"/"edit" or "delete" there is the option to "see all occurences".

If you click on that - you can then edit or delete each occurence seperately.

Hope this helps

Good luck 

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and the late response.

Our engineering team is now aware of your feedback and is working to extend the filter's range. 

We do not have an estimated time when it will be extended, but once we have the information, we will be updating the community in this thread.

For now, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I want to be rid of the date range altogether. Let's see, open window, scroll to meeting? or spend umpteen steps and clicks looking for the correct meeting? What a horrible "update!" For the first time since I started with Zoom, I am thinking of going elsewhere.

This is great news, because this is a nightmare. I am entirely unable to function at a basic level with the disastrous "update." I encourage a fix as soon as possible, because this is exactly the kind of thing that will drive a community of used to an alternate platform in a heartbeat.