cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Zoom Upcoming Meetings only see the default google calendar?

jds
Explorer
Explorer

When I turned on Calendar sync so that the MacOS Zoom Desktop Upcoming Meetings could see meetings on calendar.google.com,  it could ONLY see the main calendar (which was my email address) - it could not see any calendars I manually created, like "ZOOM LINKS".

Why would this be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

The Zoom calendar integration uses your user id (email) to pull up the calendar.  It is not aware of any other calendars you may be managing since it has a 1:1 relationship with the calendar associated to your id.

If this answers your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

colegs

The Zoom calendar integration uses your user id (email) to pull up the calendar.  It is not aware of any other calendars you may be managing since it has a 1:1 relationship with the calendar associated to your id.

If this answers your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" below.

even if there are multiple calendars on the account like a personal appointments, and a meetings one?

colegs

You can subscribe to multiple calendars from your desktop, but they should have different users associated to them (i.e. personal email vs. work email).  From a back end perspective, Zoom would only be able to look at one of them at any time.