Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting room customization

Ka_tya_Yu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone! 

I've created several zoom-meetings for my students. Each meeting has it's own topic, so I want to put a corresponding banner on every meeting's waiting room. But I can't find settings to customize a single meeting. 

In Zoom support I see only how to change the banner for all the meetings at once. 

So the question is - can I put different banners for different waiting rooms? If it's possible, where can I find these settings?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

MichaelOrange
Newcomer
Newcomer

I would very much like this information too. I want to set up a demo Zoom meeting as part of an online training course that runs continuosly for learners to practise logging in and out with. I would like to have a video or text in the waiting room giving them further instructions. Obviously. I don't then want to have those same instructions in every waiting room I create from that poiint onwards! 
The only work around that I can currently think of for my situation is to create a new account that is ony used for that purpose, but that's not a very good use of an account that the company I work for a paying for.
Any ideas Zoom?