cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using GoHighLevel and trying to take over meetings.

John_EOP
Newcomer
Newcomer

We use GHL as our backend. My boss sometimes gets caught up, and her meetings carry over, so they started this Zoom account for me. When I try to take her next scheduled meeting (if she is on one already), it gives me the option of joining the meeting, but it will kick her out of the meeting she is in. Why does it do that? Can you enter the meeting as an Admin (me) and take her other meetings without it booting her from the one shes in? It seems like my account is somehow connected to what she's doing. I figured she could control the meeting she's doing, then I would be able to take any overflow, but at this point right now, it just pops up telling me I'm in a meeting (which I'm not), and then if I hit  close meeting, it closes hers and puts me into the meeting. What are we doing wrong? is it a GHL problem?

5 REPLIES 5

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer

hi @John_EOP 

it sounds to me like you are using the same connection link and are seen by Zoom as the same person. if you don't allow multiple devices then only one of you can be on the call

all the best

John

How would I go about separating us? We have separate licenses, Emails, and Phone # numbers. Nothing is the same except the business account they are billing. Is this something I can do in Zooms settings to make sure it doesn't happen?

ExpertswhoJohn

hi @John_EOP ,

you just need to have two user licences, one each.

if you both need to take control then they both need to be paid

if one always runs meetings and the other just attends, the second could have a free account.
Your case sounds like needing two paid accounts. one each

all the best

John

ExpertswhoJohn

you can then give permission to run each others meeting as paid accounts

John_EOP
Newcomer
Newcomer

That's what I need right there: how to get those permissions. We may have the problem fixed; I will test it on Monday and see if it's correct. We have three paid licenses. It just seemed like every time my coworker's meeting ran over, and she had another booked on her calendar, when I would try to join it, it would ask me every time to exit the Zoom I'm in (which I would not be in a Zoom) and if I click yes, she gets the boot, and I end up in my chat. I want to make sure we both don't have to have a specific box ticked that allows that.