Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Assign Co-host

Captur
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I have checked my settings in Meeting Basics and all appear to be set correctly. I have also checked, Account Management / Account Settings and looks in order with the exception there doesn't appear to be an option to enable or disable co-host, so I assume all is correct.

Yet, when I am in the meeting, I can only assign a host and not a co-host.

5 REPLIES 5

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Captur - Are you trying to assign the co-host after the meeting started?  And do you have a paid account?  You verified co-host is enabled in the meetings>basic settings?  You are not able to assign them until the meeting starts on a paid account.  Then you should be able to go to the participant list, hover on a the participant, click more and 'make a co-host'.

Guide to co-hosts.

Captur
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

• Yes, I do have a paid account
  • I believe co-host is enabled under Meeting / Setting / Basic 
  • Yes, I have been to participant, click on more to search for co-host and it is not there.
    In fact, this is where I first noticed the option was not there and troubleshot reasons for why I didn't have this option like I usually do before posting in the community.

colegs

Did you say you were the participant or the host?  Only the host can assign a co-host.

Captur
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi @colegs 

I am the owner of the account and so I am the host.

Now I have checked associates who have  Zoom when I look at their settings under Meeting /  settings / basic under co-host the have the toggle to put in on or off.

I do not have that option even thought it is a paid account!

I have very important meeting today where I need this function working properly and I can not go back and forth on chat to get this resolved.

Can I have someone fix this immediately!!

Thanks!!

colegs

@Captur - Can you go into settings and in the search box at the top enter 'Co-host' and it should find it.