cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two simultaneous meetings

regina_9

Hi! We are two licensed users on the Zoom Workplace Pro account - me (assistant) and my boss. I always schedule meetings on her behalf and put her as an alternative host so she can log in and start a meeting without me.
My questions is -  can both of us run meetings at the same time? For example, I run my meeting #1 as a host, and at the same time she runs her meeting #2 where I am the host and she is an alternative host.
If not, is there any way around it?

Thank you very much!

2 REPLIES 2

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello   @regina_9 

A pro account does not have access to host 2 meetings at the same time. You would need to be on a Business+ account to have access to this feature. You can find out more about this here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068522

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake

regina_9

Thanks for your reply. What if we run two meetings at the same time but I am a host in mine and my boss is a host in hers - would that work? Or does a PRO account not allow two simultaneous meetings, period, no matter who runs it?