cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Meeting not remembering Time Zone

JB22
Newcomer
Newcomer

This is a cross-post from the Zoom Workplace Reservation thread, but is possibly more relevant in the Zoom Meeting thread. 

Since the update to V6.1 when scheduling a meeting the app no longer remembers my default time zone. Each time I schedule one (which happens a lot) I need to scroll through the over-long list to find my time zone. My time zone IS entered into settings. 

7 REPLIES 7

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JB22

I tried to replicate this, but I was not able to. Is your timezone present on your Zoom profile page? The app pulls from there to get that information for the Zoom schedule button. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

JB22
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks @YaBoiB . Yes, I do have my time zone set in my profile, and I'm a longtime Zoom user. I've tried resetting it in my profile and doing a computer restart, but no luck yet. I'm baffled.
I'm working on a Mac running OS14.5

My Zoom started acting strange last week, it doesn't remember my time zone either, it is forcing only PST options. Also, it won't let me schedule a meeting for anything other than today's date and it wants a start day and and end day, that was never the case before last week.  What happened? I feel like Zoom blew up.

YaBoiB

Hi @RevLev

Is this only when you are scheduling from the Zoom client? Do you have calendar integration? If you schedule from a calendar integration, does that solve the time zone issue? 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

YaBoiB

I am checking with the Technical Support team to see if this is a wider issue than just two people. I was not able to replicate this on my mac computer or my windows computer, so I am hoping that this is not a widespread issue, but also, I would like to get this fixed for the two of you. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

The same thing is happening for me too. Is there a fix?

csantama
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue on some of our Zoom accounts as well. Doesn't seem to affect all of our business accounts.