cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polls

gus55

I’m a college professor managing multiple groups of students, each with their own account. I frequently use the polls/quiz feature and, every year, I find myself having to recreate 15+ different polls for each group. It would be incredibly helpful to have a way to save these polls and easily reuse them across different groups, rather than having to rewrite them from scratch every time

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hello @gus55

All your polls and quizzes you create for your Zoom meetings are already stored in your surveys tab on the left-hand side of your account. If you log into your account and then under the profile page on the left-hand side of your account page, there is a list of meetings, whiteboards, notes, docs, and then surveys (your account might be different than mine on order). Still, if you click on the surveys page, there is a sub-category of polls and quizzes; click on that, and all of them should be there. This is your library; you can pull from this list anytime during a meeting. Here is support documentation on how to complete this action. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?