cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation sent out to registrants

michielK
Newcomer
Newcomer

When someone signs up for a Zom meeting through the signup form, they do not get a confirmation.
After signing up there is a "send again" link, and that doesn't work either. 

I have checked spam folders, tried other mail servers etc.

I do get the confirmation for the host within seconds and the test confirmation mail and they look fine.

What is happening here?

3 REPLIES 3

carmelito80
Newcomer
Newcomer

same here

cfcfr
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue with the Webinar Features

MGSR

Hello @michielK.

Welcome to the Zoom Community. We're happy to have you here.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. There might have been a delay with sending the emails. If someone has not received their email, the host can easily access that email, either to copy the information and send it with another service or to resend that email from Zoom. 

If the user is still having problems with receiving emails from Zoom, review our email troubleshooting guide.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
  2. In the navigation menu, click the Meetings or Webinars page.
  3. Find the scheduled session you wish to edit and click on the topic. 
  4. Click the Invitations tab (for Webinars) or the Registration tab (for Meetings).
  5. Find the Manage Attendees (Webinars) or Manage Registrants (Meetings) section and click Edit or View on the right-hand side. 
    The meeting or webinar list of registrants will open.
  6. Click the Approved tab (this may not be visible if using automatic approval) and find the name of the registrant.
  7. (Optional) Click Copy to view the registrant's confirmation email and copy as much as needed of that email to send to them with other services. 
  8. Click their name and then click the Resend Confirmation Email button to send the confirmation email to the registrant again. 
  9. (Optional) Resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants' checkboxes and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button. 

You can read more in this article.