cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings vanished

BereB
Newcomer
Newcomer

zoom actualized automatically to a new version, and now my recurring meetings are not showing up, how can I recover those?

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Chanlon
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same-ish issue - I have a weekly meeting scheduled out for months.  The Desktop app's home screen calendar widget shows a calendar event that I have scheduled for today, but it doesn't show the Zoom meeting that is shown in that exact same calendar.  But only for the meeting scheduled today - it *does* show next week's scheduled meeting, as well as scheduled meetings in the past.

oliverstjohn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Oh my God they've done it again! 

Why do Zoom keep messing up the meetings display for recurring meetings with every update. In the past they kept breaking it so it didn't display in A-Z order. 

I'm a therapist and my clients have the same link for their meetings so I use recurring meetings with no fixed date. 

I guess they are trying to push integration with calendars but I don't want to do that as it breaches client confidentiality to give all that data away to another agency. 

Now you can't see recurring meetings at all on the zoom app and when you log in to the online zoom they display in some random order which is again so shoddy. 

The only fix I have for now is to display all my meetings (about 50) on one page and search on the web page.

ahenry75
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same(ish) issue.  I have 3 recurring meetings that have been on my Zoom account for several years, but with the update, only 2 show up on the desktop app (Windows 11) - I can still see the 3rd when I go to the browser interface or the mobile app, but I use the desktop most of all.  Any suggestions?

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi everyone!

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation menu in the Zoom app and allow you to view your upcoming meetings as before. 

CarlaA_0-1720731667732.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you! this worked for me.

I found the setting under the Meetings tab in settings (I was initially taken to the General tab)

I am still disappointed that this has taken over an hour of searching to find and make the change for something that was working fine and had previously served my needs. The fancy 'Workplace' changes are not needed or wanted my so many of us personal customers. 

Confirmed, it solved my issue as well.

ahenry75
Newcomer
Newcomer

Carla, you are OFFICIALLY my new hero!  This works great with one additional step.  Windows11 does't actually quit the app when you close the screen, so it is necessary to right click on the task bar icon and quit the application.  The problem is fixed once you restart.

Thanks again Carla!

CarlaA

Pumped Up Smile GIF by The Roku Channel

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?