cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Zoom and W11.

AirbusA330neo

Hello! It's my first post here. I will try to be as understandable as possible. A few days ago, approximately October 8, I received the Windows update and just Zoom as well. Well, I updated both and after that the audio during the university meetings (which is a distance course, that is, only by Zoom) started to get stuck every time I changed the window, from Word to Zoom, from Zoom to Chrome and so on. I always worked with 3 windows open, precisely those: Chrome, Word and Zoom, and even though my laptop is of low specifications, I never, ever had a problem.

But anyway, I thought it was the Bluetooth headphones and I left it with the laptop speakers but it kept cutting out every time I changed windows and I started to rule out problems.

i did this:

-I updated the drivers, everything, not just sound. Nothing.

-I did a "stress" test to see what happened: MP3 files in the player, 2 tabs with Youtube, Spotify and Zoom. Yes, only zoom was stuck. The rest was going well and the PC didn't even crash.

-I removed zoom and reinstalled from 0. I also tried with old versions to rule out a defective version and nothing, all with the same problem.
-I gradually removed Windows updates and nothing...
-I tried an external USB audio card to check hardware, it was still the same.
-I only tried Zoom, in test mode, it also crashed and...

And I decided to reset Windows from advanced boot, with the deletion of files, everything was deleted, Windows was downloaded, installation and so on. It doesn't work, the audio keeps jamming;

I leave my specs in case you need them.

Windows 11 Home Single Language

Intel N4020, 2.4Ghz, 8RAM, 256GB SSD

ZOOM version 6.2.3

Note, if my english is rare, i used translate, i speak engkish but not enough and if exist any error y beacause translate. 

0 REPLIES 0