cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you upload a recorded zoom meeting to another zoom account

FidelityFriend

Hello, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to upload a recorded Zoom meeting from one account to a separate account. I am not trying to delete the original account, just basically uploading a mp4 file of a recorded Zoom meeting from another account to my account. Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee

Hello @FidelityFriend

Absolutely, if you go to the account that you are trying to upload the recording, simply click the upload button (screenshot below) and then upload the file. Now, I say this but if you are a part of an account that this setting is disabled (turned off) then you will not be able to do that. In that case, you will have to ask your Zoom admins for your account if they can provide you with the ability to upload recordings. 

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 5.38.07 PM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you! It appears that this setting is disabled for my account, who would be the Zoom admins? I am not aware of my account being under an admin.

YaBoiB

Hello @FidelityFriend

If you work for Fidelity, then you would consult your IT team, the Zoom admins are usually a part of the IT team. The other option is to look at your "account profile" this is not the profile tab on the top left, this is the account profile, so it should have an email address in the area that is listed as "Account Support Information" about half way down on the right of that page. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?