Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Zoom Settings for Meeting Link

Benjkix
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if someone can help me. I am a therapist with a Pro Zoom account, and I have a system that sends out a meeting reminder with my Zoom link. The meetings aren’t pre-scheduled in Zoom.

Is it possible to use just one meeting link for all my sessions, where clients can use that link and be placed in a waiting room until I accept them?

I have the "waiting room" feature activated, but I'm a bit confused about some of the other settings. Should I activate "meeting passcode," "personal meeting PMI passcode," or "embed passcode in invite link for one-click join"?

I don't want clients to have to enter a password—just click the link and join. The system that sends out the link only sends a hyperlink without any additional instructions or passcodes.

I'm assuming this is possible and hopefully simple to set up. However, when I sent a test link, I received an email notification that someone had joined the meeting, but I didn't see any notifications or anyone joining when I looked at the main screen on my Zoom app.

I hope this makes sense. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Benjkix
Newcomer
Newcomer

Just to clarify one point - I am able to start the meeting by going into the email that says "client has joined your meeting room", and clicking the link. But I don't see the client pop up when I'm just looking at the Zoom application.